Application Deadline: Friday, January 26, 2018
Skilled volunteers are the vital force behind Lexus Charleston Fashion Week®. In order to support the event, CFW Volunteers will take on a variety of roles, such as:
- Event ticket sales
- Guest greeting and crowd management
- Directing guest seating
- Organization and placement of gift bags and event information
- Assisting retailers with setup and breakdown
- Beverage ticket sales
- Backstage production*
Multiple day or open availability is preferred over more limited availability. CFW volunteer positions and associated duties include:
- Guest Experience/Usher: Assist in seating guests, answer general questions, work with the Usher team to provide a seamless and welcoming experience.
- Box Office: Greet guests, apply wristbands, distribute credentials, answer guest inquiries, work with Box Office team to organize Will Call and sell tickets.
- Vendor Support: Greet guests, check credentials, answer questions, sell drink tickets, assist Style Lounge vendors in setup and breakdown, manage and streamline a pleasant and relaxing guest experience.
- Runway Support/Backstage Production*: Help designers and retailers load in and out, help organize and prepare garments to designer specifications, attend to all applicable backstage needs.